Thursday, December 25, 2008

" Manila part IV "

Year 2008 was a very productive year for my photography career...I was blessed and I am so thankful to God that I responded each challenge he gave me...

I just want to inform my studio friends that I'll be leaving for manila today December 26 , 2008 for a series of wedding photoshoot...It would be on December 27 - 30 ...So thankful to still shoot up to the last quarter of this year. Indeed a great help on my financial needs and a test of courage and skills...

I'll be back on the studio on January 2, 2008 ..I'll see you again for a photoshoot. Hope to make it with Mikaella Olarte and Shule Tan when I get back...

Rolly Marcial and Iya Rojas, you're photos are ready for pickup.Thanks a lot and lets do it again...

Wish me Luck and God Bless me...See you next year...

cheers!


No comments: