Tuesday, May 26, 2009

" welcome to my journal "

Whew....it's been a while since I posted my last blog entry here...It was March 25, 2009 with my post " Save the Best for Last " . Nothing much now, just finished my summer class and will be having two weeks of vacation and I found it so boring...

I just had my three straight saturday wedding coverage with Lito Sy Studio Davao last May 16 & 23 and my last wedding assignment for this month is with Mr. Lito Sy this coming May 30, 2009. ( excited )

So now there's a " temporary comeback " but let's wait and see what will happen next. Honestly , I miss my friends...I miss shooting them..:)

Ok, let me start with this ..." welcome to my journal " which I am now focusing..I want to know more on blogging. To share my thoughts, ideas and something that is healthy.

Here's my new design for my blogspot header as well as my new multiply header ...



A product of my boredom ....I found it just simple but I liked it...Hope you like it too... A slight play with PS brush with some color overlays..

So guys checkout my journal at www.marlonadvincula.blogspot.com

I'm currently reinventing the site page and still needs more time so just enjoy the content and let me know your thoughts...

Cheers!

No comments: